The first thing on my list for my Friday Happy is a picture posted by Suzie Ridler. Is spectacular and I've put it as the back drop on my monitors at work. Now I have a desk side ocean view.
My next happy is I finally feel like my dance is all coming together. I've really been pushing myself. I'm feeling more confidant. This past Saturday, I did an improv to Hadouni, Hadouni by George Abdo for some friend. They thought it was wonderful. I'm not so sure.
We have a performance at a big art exhibit/street party on July 16th. Woot! My second public performance with the beginning troupe. I'll try not to fall over ;) The next day is the costuming workshop. Then on July 31, we are having a hafla. After July 16, I will have a brain again and will be able to do other things than practice.
Started working on a short story.
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment