Today is wishcasting Wednesday and Jamie asks us: What do you wish for an abundance of?
I wish for an abundance of good luck and happiness for my husband who needs a new job so desperately.
May you find what you need my love.
The continuing journey
Wishes and prayers, all for you and yours...
ReplyDeleteAs Amanda wishes, so I wish for her as well.
As Amanda wishes for her husband so I wish also.
ReplyDeleteSending lucky job/career vibes in his direction:)
as you wish, i wish for you also (and for your husband).
ReplyDeleteA wonderful generous wish that I can totally appreciate the need for :) As you wish for your husband Amanda, so do I wish for him as well.
ReplyDeleteSending BIG love and lots of good happiness thoughts to you all♥ As Amanda so generously wishes for the abundance of good luck for she and her Loved One, so too do I wish for their abundance, may it bring them peace of mind and serenity.♥
ReplyDeleteBest of luck on your husband's quest for new employment. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.
ReplyDeleteAs Amanda wishes, so I wish as well. Sending lots of luck to your husband! I hope he finds something good very soon.
ReplyDeleteAs Amanda wishes, so I truly wish as well. May your husband be blessed with an abundance of opportunities.
ReplyDeleteAs Amanda so generously wishes for her husband, I wish for him as well. Best wishes!
ReplyDeleteHope Hubby finds the Perfect Job very soon! As Amanda wishes for her husband, so do I wish for him also!
ReplyDeleteGood luck for your husband.
ReplyDeleteAs Amanda wishes for her husband, I wish for him as well.