It's Wishcasting Wednesday and the question is "What do you wish for this summer?"
I wish for a relaxing, cool summer for everyone in my household.
I wish that the dreams and possibilities in me, John, and Kate's lives come to fruition in wonderful and positive ways.
I wish for the growth and rebuilding that my husband and I are doing with each other continues.
I wish for a relaxing, cool summer for everyone in my household.
I wish that the dreams and possibilities in me, John, and Kate's lives come to fruition in wonderful and positive ways.
I wish for the growth and rebuilding that my husband and I are doing with each other continues.







Your wishes for your family...just touches my heart. You are your family's treasure, treasure yourself, too. As you wish for yourself, I wish also for you, Amanda.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful wishes for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteAs you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.
Beautiful...
ReplyDeleteAs you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. :]
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!
ReplyDeleteAh, a precious wish indeed. Here's to fruitfulness!
ReplyDeleteAs you wish for yourself and your family, I wish for you as well!!
Grace
Beautiful wishes!
ReplyDeleteAs Amanda wishes for herself, I truly wish for her as well!
Wonderful wishes for your whole family!
ReplyDeleteAs you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.
ReplyDeleteLoving wishes for your family. Relax and renew this summer.
ReplyDeleteAs Amanda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
awesome wishes for you and your family .
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful summer!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!
love and love and more love [and some beauty too]
ReplyDeleteas you wish i wish for you as well <3 g!
As Amanda wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
ReplyDelete